Equal Lives has a continual rolling programme of training suitable for those working in any Information, Advice and Advocacy services. Courses include Introduction to Welfare Benefits, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Universal Credit (UC), Reconsiderations and Starting Appeals, and Tribunal Skills.
Training programme for Spring 2017
- Introduction to Welfare Benefits Part 1 – 15th February 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Introduction to Welfare Benefits Part 2 – 22nd February 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) – 1st March 10:00am to 4pm
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – 8th March 10:00am to 4pm
- Reconsiderations and Starting Appeals – 22nd March 10am to 3:30pm
- Tribunal Skills – 29th March 10am to 4pm
- Universal Credit – 5th April 10:00am to 4pm (this is a re-scheduled date – it was originally scheduled for 15th March)
Training programme for Autumn 2017
- Introduction to Welfare Benefits Part 1 – 13th September 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Introduction to Welfare Benefits Part 2 – 20th September 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) – 27th September 10:00am to 4pm
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – 4th October 10:00am to 4pm
- Universal Credit – 11th October 10:00am to 4pm
- Reconsiderations and Starting Appeals – 18th October 10am to 3:30pm
- Tribunal Skills – 25th October 10am to 4pm
For more information or to sign up
Please see the downloads on the right of the page for detailed information on course content and charging.
A booking form is required for every delegate. Please either complete the booking form below, which is a completely online booking process, or download a form from the right of this page which can be printed out, completed and emailed to email@example.com or posted to FAO Sandra Yallop, Equal Lives, 15 Manor Farm Barns, Fox Road, Framingham Pigot, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7PZ.
The courses will take place in the downstairs training room at Equal Lives, Framingham Pigot – directions are available to download to the right of this page.
Please note that tea and coffee is included, but not lunch.
For more information please contact Julie Kemmy, Information Advice and Advocacy Development & Implementation Manager Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01508 491210.
Feedback from previous training courses:
“Excellent pace, in depth knowledge” [Cotman Housing]
“Trainer very experienced and engaging – explained everything clearly and responded to questions with very helpful advice” [MAP]
“Extremely useful and presented in a very ‘accessible’ way – so didn’t feel overwhelmed or confused” [Sue Lambert Trust]
“Trainer was very pleasant and knowledgeable on a very complex and vast subject” [Breckland Council]
“A great day, full and effective delivery done in a fantastic manner” [Norwich Mind]
“The recent PIP training day you delivered was excellent and of real relevance and value…. More than this, your material and style of delivery was absolutely right and up to date – and the ease with which you shared your experience was engaging and greatly appreciated.” [Norfolk CAB]
Online Booking Form