Equal Lives is focussed on helping you live your own life and be independent. We have prepared some helpful guides and have listed some useful links below to give you relevant and local information on a variety of subjects. If you’d like to suggest any further topics, why not contact us?
- Wymondham and Attleborough Talking Newspaper http://www.watn.org.uk/
- Trusted Trader Scheme https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/business/trading-standards/trusted-trader or call the Customer Service Centre on 0344 800 8020.
- For a list of Dementia Cafés in Norfolk, please see the link in the sidebar to your right.
- Safe & Better Journey Cards accepted by all bus operators in the UK, designed for anyone who needs extra help on their journey – for more information follow this link https://www.firstgroup.com/bus-accessibility or https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/public-transport/public-transport-accessibility for Norfolk.
- The Disabled Students’ Helpline at Disability Rights UK provides support and information for disabled students, through an agreement with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (following the closure of the National Bureau for Students with Disabilities). They can provide advice on education, training and employment. Telephone 0800 328 5050 (Freephone) on Tuesday 11am-1pm or Thursday 11am-1pm, or email email@example.com
- For all sorts of accessible activities for children and young people: http://www.godonorfolk.org.uk/. You can search the website and results will be listed according to distance from the club or group to the postcode or town you entered.