We are a dedicated group of disabled people who campaign for better access to all aspects of life in Norwich and the surrounding area. We have members with all sorts of impairments and always welcome new people to come and join us in our endeavours for greater equality through better access.
Past and present activities include
- Founders of Norwich Shopmobility
- Production of Access Guides to the City
- Campaign for wheelchair accessible buses
- Monitoring of planning applications
- Advising on dropped kerb program
- Founders of Equal Lives
- City Access Watch
- Project for Access to Restaurants and Cafes
The Access Group meet at the Vauxhall Centre on the 2nd Tuesday every month except August and December. The meetings alternate between evenings at 7-
In 2016 the Norwich Access Group will have alternate meetings between lunchtime and evenings so more people have the opportunity to attend. Some meetings will be help at the Wensum sports centre.
NAG is a registered charity No. 1028658
NAG is funded by Norwich City Council