Employers must ensure they reduce risks to staff by:
• Avoiding those manual handling tasks that could result in injury, where reasonably practicable.
• Assessing the risks from moving and handling that cannot be avoided.
• Putting measures in place to reduce the risk, where reasonably practicable.
This FREE one-day training will address all of these points, including:
• Explaining the legal aspects of Moving & Positioning the body, and what can go wrong during moving and positioning.
• Demonstrate the principles of safe moving and handing.
• Practical session – using slide sheets, hoists, slings and other equipment.
Call 01473 603876