This FREE 3 year qualification will equip the First Aider with skills to be able to confidently undertake emergency first aid if someone becomes ill or injured at work. The content covers the basic essentials required to provide emergency care to a patient.
Candidates will receive training in a range of first aid skills including:
• The ability to act safely and effectively when an accident or emergency occurs.
• The treatment and priorities of care for an unconscious patient.
• The recognition and treatment of a person in seizure.
• The recognition of cardiac arrest and delivery of Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
• The use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
• The ability to recognise and safely treat a patient who is choking.
• The ability to safely and promptly treat a patient who is bleeding.
• The keeping of simple records following an accident at work.
Call 01473 603876